Saturday, September 15, 2012

Day 1 Favorite Color

OK, I know my favorite color is Silver...but this is the nail color combo that I use THE MOST, so it is my entry for the Day 1 of the 10 Day Nail Art challenge...it is classy and sophisticated enough for pretty much ANY occasion...yet fun enough to make people double-take.  I keep coming back to this color combo time after time, so I figured that this color represents me most.

I call this combo "Goldstone".
Formula:
1. Essie - Angora Cardi x 2
2. OPI - Text Me - Text You x 3-4
3. Seche Vite - Top Coat x 1












Super tame but I've gotten tons of complements on it.  I have used the Text Me on other nail colors and it just doesn't seem to complement other colors...I think the color needs to have a gold-tone to it to begin with but yet dark enough to allow the micro glitter to show.

Do not be surprised if I branch out more as this challenge goes on...I am still stuck in "conservative" nail polish land...but that is slowly changing as I find more and more neat polishes...and the world of Indi polish is drawing me further out of my polish shell...

Here is the link to my entry on her FB wall.  :D
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=357553407666591&set=pb.333558020066130.-2207520000.1347763143&type=1&theater

Saturday Sept 15, 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment